AGI 0.54% 92.5¢ ainsworth game technology limited

@peejay2 here's a quick chart for you. AGI is in a descending...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @peejay2 here's a quick chart for you. AGI is in a descending triangle. You can see that late last year they hit the support level of a little over 60c and then bounced up to their current high, but in my opinion it isn't going to get any better than the current high and I'm afraid it is going to be downhill from here as you can see it has hit a resistance level and I believe it is going to be all downhill from here until the end of Feb. Despite the broader ASX market getting off to a gangbuster start to 2020 AGI as not mirrored this broader market positivity and is actually down so far this year, which I think further confirms my thoughts that AGI is now on a downward trend. This also appears to be confirmed by the MFI which is now in a down trend as shown in the chart. If my prediction about AGI coming out with a basketcase interim report is correct then I have no doubt the support levels of 60 odd cents will come in for a serious test. As for AGI's interim report, news on the grapevine tells me they have lost further ground in Australia because their Japanese rival, Konami, is now a serious 2nd place contender in the key market of NSW leaving AGI well down the ranks of performance. For all the naysayers, you may well say I'm just trying to short but I reiterate my prediction that AGI interim report will be god awful based on major losses in Australian and RoW and I bet they will base it all on lack of approvals like they have been doing for the past 5 or more years.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1932/1932850-f49702affb6ebb2e6045fb3e70c7dcf9.jpg

Last edited by MovingAverage: 17/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $311.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.0¢ 92.0¢ $1.243K 1.338K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14945 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.