AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

AGI - A Few Thoughts, page-49

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    You've made a very valid point regarding curve screens and dual screens. These cabinet configurations have been out for many many years (including the curve) that at best AGI has merely caught up with some recent trends that have already been around for some time. I'm not sure if you've seen the publicity around ALL's canopy cabinet but it is a very serious piece of hardware that nobody in the industry has done. It again puts ALL well ahead of the pack and has really gone where no other gaming company has gone. Google it and check it out. My concern with AGI's new cabinet is that it will probably just blend in with all the other dual and curve screen cabinet and doesn't look like it's breaking any new ground, but then again AGI is not known for leading the pack it's more of a follower. I fear that AGI's competitors are already well down the path of developing their next generation cabinets which when released will further date AGI's A Star. Having said all of that I will reserve judgement until I see this new cabinet pop up across Australia.
    Last edited by MovingAverage: 05/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.