AGI 8.93% 76.5¢ ainsworth game technology limited

AGI IS A LOST CAUSE, page-5

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @hosh you raise a few interesting points particularly in relation to ALL's Helix, which was released in early 2014--that is 5 years ago. That Helix machine was undoubtedly a "game changer" for ALL. ALL made a bold move with the introduction of Helix as it was a radically different machine that was extremely well received by the market. My question is this--since the introduction of Helix we have seen most companies in the pokie machine business respond by introducing bigger and better machines -- IGT, Konami SG and even ALL have all released new machines since the arrival of Helix. What has AGI done...a big fat nothing so talk about being flat foot and not watching and responding to market trends. They are still flogging the same old fashioned machine and to me this says only one thing--AGI are and have been completely out of touch with the market for way too long. Go into any pokie venue and look around and you'll see how attractive all contemporary machines are and compare those to AGI machines (if you can find one). In fact, I will go so far as to say AGI is so far behind their competitors and current market trends that there is absolutely no way they can come back now. Apart from a couple of recent departures and the appointment of a new CEO AGI appears to have the same B grade team running the place. As I said before--unlike their competitors who provide some good insight into their over all strategy the only thing AGI has come out and said is they'll invest more in R&D and unless their is a radical shift in AGI's strategy underpinning by sound market and commercial drivers the new CEO will just be throwing good money after bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.075(8.93%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 84.0¢ 75.0¢ $66.80K 86.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8573 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 2442 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.