AGI 8.93% 76.5¢ ainsworth game technology limited

AGI IS A LOST CAUSE, page-8

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Yes the rest did change tact soon after the Helix turned up. No choice imo as it is such a radically different cabinet. I thought AGI could only tweet the A560 range so much before the patience of the punters waned and it clearly has.

They have procrastinated regarding acquisitions aslo and in turn failed miserably to expand. Should have borrowed to snare Cadillac Jacks IMO instead went with a minnow. Look at ALL's acquisition spree. Sure their scale is greater but they had the foresight to see online as a low cost cash cow and took on substantial risk to acquire online content and also increase the installed base. All happening in a short period whilst we stood by and watched.

I can be somewhat cynical and one thought that's crossed my mind is the grand plan might have been to have Novomatic snare the controlling stake at a cost base that didn't look to cheap then let the company slowly bleed until it's no more. In the interim Novo pump their product into agi's US markets ( through a fast tracked and cheaper method of compliance) recoup some of that cost and eventually take control of all the assets at a fraction of face value.

I spoke with a famous Australian punter who told me he didn't trust management. That was prior to the big SP increase. I didn't believe his views at the time and went in balls and all. Not so sure now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.075(8.93%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 84.0¢ 75.0¢ $66.80K 86.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8573 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 2442 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.