AGL 0.96% $10.27 agl energy limited.

I kind of agree with you but I am still buying. It's not like...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I kind of agree with you but I am still buying. It's not like AGL have not invested in renewables. In fact they overpaid for wind ppa.

It's crazy that greenies blame organizations just because they have legacy assets. It takes time for transition, not a year or two or five. AGL can't shut all fossil fuel generators tomorrow before the generating capacity has been covered by other sources. There is a social contract to provide reliable energy, not just climate change. And that social contract is right now, to those patients in emergency rooms, those hardworking aussies under lockdown.

Greenies need to be angry about something, no matter what the cost is. Reminds me of unreasonable social justice groups like BLM that needs to find someone to rant against and attack.

Listen here kid. AGL is the largest energy provider around. If they turn the switch off right away a lot of people will die. Even if AGL do everything in their power tomorrow to change their ways, they still need time to turn a massive ship. But you greenies just won't listen. You want it now, you want media attention like Greta Thunberg. You act like petulant kids, you act like angsty juveniles and you act like insipid people. There is nothing original in your argument and you guys can't even do simple calculations.

Why do I even bother. Welcome to my ignore list.

Last edited by mobius76: 18/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.27
Change
-0.100(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $6.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.36 $10.40 $10.27 $14.55M 1.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11445 $10.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.28 942 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.