AGL 0.19% $10.26 agl energy limited.

no... QIC fund owns 40%... Future Fund (Aust govt) owns 40% and...

1. 3,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    no... QIC fund owns 40%... Future Fund (Aust govt) owns 40% and AGL own 20%

Sorry - I don't understand which reasoning you are implying I applied? who gave significant generation??? and how dos that apply to the conversation we have been having about what AGL is doing for securing their own future of generation & profitability?

As I also said - it appears that PowAR co hasn't developed any assets other the ones they have acquired - obviously this now provides them with the best pipeline of development currently (up until time of TLT delisting) disclosed in Australia. Does this represent AGL being proactive in the replacement of their aging generation fleet??? IMO - no, it doesn't.

AGL can say they are responsible for investment... but really - as a minor holder (relative to the other two) - if the financial metrics don't stack up, they would not be getting their extra PPA sourced generation - FWIW - personally I believe wind power and storage is where further investment is needed (and why PowAR co paid such a premium over VWAP prices for TLT) ... and I believe that the market needs to see AGL doing the leg work to make this happen... until then - sentiment will remain as it currently is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.26
Change
-0.020(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $6.902B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.25 $10.31 $10.21 $13.33M 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7367 $10.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.27 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.