AGL 0.17% $11.92 agl energy limited.

Everyday I asked myself why 18 years I wasn't beaten. and got...

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Everyday I asked myself why 18 years I wasn't beaten. and got Beaten up by this Electric Elephant! Thank God for the Banks, Miners and OILGAS if not I would be soooo dead. One word Complacent. Utilities, Energy how bad can it be?

I am sure the lucifers are there to play a different kind of tricks every time. This Virus Trick is there to DIG out the hidden CASH in "complacent" industries

They must have cooked up their books somehow it couldn't be like this.

From $15 and $14 liquidated. and $12 for the extras. till now if I haven't liquidated I would have been an extra $850k in the hole, on top of the nearly $1m hole AGL created which I have filled with the Banks Miners and OILGAS.

How to fill that up now if extra $850k hole? with all other stocks flying high.

If I held on. YOU GUYS will be the first on Hotcopper to see someone loss a life-changing $2m to a utility company what a JOKE!
    If I held on and died. Going to GOD and he ask.. How did you die? Lost $2m to a utility company and I bang my head against the wall. he would say are you stupid or the utility company is stupid. Seems like you are not that stupid you made money over 18 years....... how can you lose money now especially in a utility company!?!?
    Me: oh you don't know my LORD, people are crazy nowadays, they melt the Silver money you created and use it to make solar panels. and we the little people can generate electricity. hence these utility companies made less money and worse. The virus down below made everyone scared. Industries downsize, use less electricity. Wholesale Electricity crashes..
    GOD: Son, I hear you, now is not your time. Go back down now your family needs you. I will give you the boosted necessary wisdom to get yourself back and continue to help me dig money from the Lucifer funds.
    Me: I will my Lord. Thank you for your extra Wisdom. Thank you for giving me another chance.

Sorry for some Meaningless post. Getting a little crazy now. Lockdown again in Melbourne. likely extended for another 2 weeks, Then a repeat of last year. AGL crashing could be this Lockdown extension rumour which is very likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.92
Change
-0.020(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.019B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.98 $12.06 $11.90 $12.96M 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13833 $11.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.93 5254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.