AGL 0.91% $11.98 agl energy limited.

AGL long road back to $20, page-73

1. 4,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    You have to feel sorry for the sayers of doom

Power companies are looking like they are going to be cash cows

More talk form the media about the EV revolution , all that power needed to replace petrol stations and can the grid cope

In my opinion its not going to be a flick of a switch boom but if you assume electricity is 74 % cheaper than petrol X whatever your petrol bill is thats looking like quite a bit of revenue and the days of complaining about the home power bill are over ,its the cost to run the car thats the new black ;
    Pity they are closing all those coal burners because they say the solar revolution is not enough to cover the future needs of cars

Well the haters need to bask in the last few days of their summer as your winter is coming

So lets say this power boom is on , when do you got in and when do you take the exit ramp

The big money gets in on the lows as retail sells out

I will stick with answering the exit ramp. Top of the market will be some time after the media is full of stories about the price gouging of power companies to charge a car. Record profits much like at least in my state when the media was full of out of control power bills about 5 years ago

The big what if . In the 1950s they were taking about nuclear powered cars You buy a car and for the life of it, never pay to refuel . Could this be the next revolution and what will an accident scene be like . Will we see small mushroom clouds all over the city .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.