IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

Thank you for the encouragement, brad. The certain floor I see...

1. 5,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    Thank you for the encouragement, brad.

The certain floor I see established is at 44c. The next floor/resistance looks likely at 52c, though not yet demonstrated. I think we will see 52 in the coming week, which is a modest call only 4% higher. It would need to 'develop' around this figure to call it a floor.

I watched this stock for years before jumping in - those US assets were poison.

There are few clean green stocks available for the ethical and conservation-minded. Their collective capacity to pay is staggering and only matched by their inability to read a balance sheet and assess risk. They like Miles George for his seeming conservation credentials. I observe him skilfully talking his hand, quite rightly.

The announcement of windfarm construction project(s) will drive the price much higher and surprise everyone, due to ethical investors, then the momentum buyers. If MG can find the resources for a dividend, the divvy-hunters will be all over it too.

My interim target once a couple of new farms add to capacity is $1.90. If industrial-scale batteries become viable, this will be way too low.

GLTA DYOR!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.