Hey BlueLion ,I absolutely agree with the gist of Keith's...

1. 36,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey BlueLion ,

I absolutely agree with the gist of Keith's article . Have you had a look at his web page ? He's a happy looking chappy. :) I'm not sure about his bias but I'm looking forward to reading his blogs.
    http://www.coolibahconsulting.com.au

Anyhoo , back to the subject . While I have a leaning toward cleaner more sustainable energy production ( more for technical reasons than philosophical reasons ) , it doesn't make sense if you are going to send yourself broke doing it . Also , it has to be as convenient , practical and reliable as the current system.

Unfortunately we can't get a clear debate . Because of politics , lobby groups , self serving minorities , the facts get lost . It's good to see communities taking an interest i.e. fraccing , however the amount of misinformation and lies from both sides gets in the way of the discussion .

Have you had a look at the Beyond Zero Emissions website ? There is an example of someone attempting to do the numbers and at least providing the basis for an argument .

Check out Australian Story from last night . Once again , dishonesty and dirty tricks to achieve something for someone while providing a disservice to the community .

Without wanting to make this political , I would like to see a party show leadership and commit to a long term plan for the future of energy in Australia e.g. a Snowy Mountain Scheme . Not just something to get them over the line at the next election.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.