ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ObeIt is my understanding that the Coldry product being added to...

1. 465 Posts.
    Obe

It is my understanding that the Coldry product being added to the existing fuel source utilised by Loy Yang to form a shandy will achieve a carbon reduction of the required 6% that as far as I know has been targeted for year 2020. Adding a percentage of Coldry to the fuel mix can achieve this reduction without significant dollars being spent on the exisitng power stations so the reduction can be achieved for minimal cost by the power station, or so the promotion goes.

Greater reductions of Carbon output to the 40% that is being quoted will only be achieved by the finished COLDRY product being used as a fuel source in newly built IGCC and IDGCC power stations.

In my opinion, there won't be any of these new ultra critical or ultra supercritical IGCC power stations built in the near future, or if at all for that matter, in Australia. In my view, DICE is the front runner for any future development of new power stations in Australia should a new lignite based power station ever gets a guernsey. However, this does not preclude these from being built in other parts of the world, notably, India, China, even possibly Vietnam and maybe other countries not on the radar yet.

I think it is important that when talking carbon reductions that it is clearly stated in all discussions how those reductions can be achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4 1.083K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 16855630 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14631407 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.