ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

agl - whose the drier...it ain't difficult, page-13

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Agreed Macro; Coal burns. Water doesn’t. Dryfining is used for all coal burned in Great River energy....carbon dioxide reduction wise - a total Dryfining burn wouldn't get down to a Coldry shandy.

Yes a 40% reduction is indeed a full blown Coldry burn as opposed to a less than 10% produced by the lies of Dryfining....it was a direct tech to tech comparison and nothing to suggest that throwing a bag of Coldry pellets in with a load of 60% MC lignite would result in a 40% overall carbon dioxide reduction.

As I've said in previous posts that I think Coldry is a linchpin in the "start up" of the BCE exportation trade.

DICE is potentially the future;but in all fairness I can't see it within my own BCE investment window. I posted sometime ago in regard to the number of brown coal burners compared to oil burner... I can't remember the actually figures off hand , but theres significantly more coal than oil burning going on.

Shut down, Decommissioning of old base load plants , planning of new , construction and recommisioning whilst maintaining the required base load for consumers will take considerable time and effort as one could imagine.

There's a significant number of brown coal burners being constructed and also in planning in Japan, China. I know there's another 16 to be completed in Germany by 2020; NLC is basically doubling their capacity mostly through new coal plants in India. TATA is currently pull out old units and replacing these with supercriticals.

DICE will need to be proved up and a massive amount of conversion / shut down of old power plants whilst still maintaining power demand in the process through any change over process will need to happen....DICE will not happen over night. BCE ( if it all pans out) will be shipped for many moons; I honestly can't see the Indians etc just doing a DICE conversion quick sharp.

The thing is that lignite is 'there' .....out of the ground and into the boiler; DICE needs to be processed; it would take absolutely massive capital to ramp DICE supply up to the level that would be required to create and maintain the power that is currently required and growing.

I'm assuming that there would need to be a bit of conversion to existing engines to to take DICE.

Sounds a bit far down the line for me Macro.... I don't think il be still posting on the ESI thread at that stage. I ain't going that looooong.

I agree that sometimes we need to be more specific in our posts and it can lead some astray.

Cheers

OW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.