AGL 0.49% $10.14 agl energy limited.

You completely misunderstood me. I believe a renewable future is...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    You completely misunderstood me. I believe a renewable future is the only way to go, I have big problem with timelines and the approach.

Energy efficiency, especially in businesses I have worked in, is not being addressed and more more money should be put in here rather than increase generation.

You didn't tell what sort of hot water you had, is I a standard electric or is it a heat pump? If you use 10 kW.hr for hot water a heat pump in QLD a heat pump could reduce this to2kW.hr. Where does the extra energy come from its extracted from the air and is totally renewable, and is available day in day out.Problem is the capital cost of a good one ( not from Bunnings) , heat pumps can be used a lot more in industrial use but it's like talking to a brick wall

As for evs I was just making the point that electric demand is outstripping supply and this is further compounded by the push to get all homes of gas. ( people on gas will
    most likely use it to heat water, and that will double the household electricity use if converted to electric unless heat pumps are used.

And don't forget charging any battery will use more energy than is delivered . A recent post for the gennex battery asked why it took 120 W hrs to charge a 1MW. hrs battery Easy losses, including a lot of cooling fans to endure temperatures stay in control. EV has the same cooling requirements, you can hear the system running whilst charging.

Would like to discuss outside HC as there are too many keyboard heroes that line to be abusive rather than discuss. Happens when their two brain cells are challenged. Anyway of doing this?

And you try driving a sports ev economically, it may wear off but it's too much fun, even at my age.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.14
Change
-0.050(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $6.821B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.26 $10.29 $10.12 $14.78M 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6353 $10.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.15 1565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.15
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.27 $10.28 $10.13 1406463
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.