UCM 0.00% 2.3¢ uscom limited

AGM – reading the fine-print!, page-4

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Any reason we can't direct our impatience at resolution 2?
    Hi Niloony - now that's a tricky question - to which I have no real answer. It carries overtones of the old legal trick question "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?".
    Can I say at the outset - I have not heard that he has failed to do his job. I have included his profile below for others to review his background.
    I also note no one has been proposed in his place.
    My general comment is Rob Phillips works very hard and long hours - he needs all the help he can get. Bernecker is some one with a lot of detailed knowledge and connections that Phillips can put to work with a phone call. Plus with his history he does not need "backgrounding" .

My question to you - I suppose is: what do you think you will achieve by your proposed action?
    Might it not be better to put one or more questions on notice to be asked at the AGM - questions that point more directly at your concerns.

Cheers
    .......................................................................................................................
    Christian Bernecker
    PositionIndependent Non-Executive Director
    Tenure9.92yrs
    Ageno data
    Compensation (per year)AU$38.33k
    Company Ownershipno data
    Profile: Mr. Christian Robert Bernecker serves as the Chairman of Cerno Ltd. Mr. Bernecker has been the Chairman of LongReach Group, Ltd. since January 2014. He served as the Chairman of Enprise Group Limited until December 2, 2013. He has experience across all aspects of the investment process from deal origination and the assessment of potential investments, including due diligence and analysis, to deal execution and implementation, monitoring and exit management. He has many years broad investment experience across capital raising, acquisitions and divestments. He served as an Executive Chairman of Stream Group Limited from January 2014 to August 7, 2015. He served as the Chairman of the Board of DSQ Holdings Limited since August 2012. Mr. Bernecker has been a Non-Executive Director of LongReach Group Ltd., since October 31, 2008. He serves as an Executive Director of Nightingale Partners Pty Limited. He had been a Non-Executive Director of Uscom Limited since November 25, 2011. He has been a Non-Executive Director of Stream Group Limited since October 31, 2008. He serves as a Non-Executive Director of Unibic Australia Pty Limited and Catalogue Central Pty Limited. Mr. Bernecker serves as a Non-Executive Director of Australis Music Group Pty Limited, CreditorWatch Pty Limited, Stream Group Holdings Pty Limited and several other private companies. He served as a Director of DSQ Holdings Limited since April 10, 2012. He served as Director of Datasquirt Ltd. until June 28, 2007. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Ballarat University. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2711 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.