AVR 1.08% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

AGM (10/11/16), page-101

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey lex, paragraphs might make for easier reading... Lol, that besides, think the company should consolidate itself properly before extending itself with any acquisitions, bit too soon to consider, imo.

Think that investors more amenable now to seeing this company spin off its immunotherapies divisions at some time in the future, then doing the acquisitions thing might be a more viable option.

In regards to WP, yes he does seem to be talking the talk with a fair chance of a reasonable outcome, would have been nice to see the company set itself higher benchmarks, 33 cent options and remunerations asked for are are not any acknowledgement of the companies past failure to deliver shv.

WP staking his rep on that there will be no more CRs means nothing too me, easy to say, almost like politicians promises before being elected, WP will be King once it all happens, not before. Just look at the period when most posters were pro mangerment and the odd posters like tomboy on the outside, mangerment at that time could do no wrong!

That the market has not rerated the company yet causes me to wonder, also cause for wonder is why is the selling relentless if the companies prospects are so good for the medium term! That besides my sentiment goes from none to hold, for what that is worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.140(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.20 $13.50 $13.14 $559.5K 42.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1180 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.