CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Understand this is a challenging an emotional time for...

1. Ru2
    60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Understand this is a challenging an emotional time for shareholders.

For those attending the AGM, perhaps we can collectively come up with questions to ask BB. We have many excellent ideas on the other threads.

Understand shareholders want an immediate response to the SS but perhaps collective issues can be raissed at the AGM, next Tuesday. And those attending can report back to the CLA community.

I'm sure BB is aware of shareholders frustrations. I sent an email of support to BB today, while I'm not blind to the challenges CLA faces, I do believe BB is acting in shareholders best interests as many have stated - he choose the lesser of two evils regarding the SS. Definitely, lessons to learn for subsequent reports but I hope in a few days when the share price stabilises we collectively reflect on the achievements of CLA to date.

As PG posted today regarding his conversation with BB - underground mining of the initial JORC area is viable, obviously we do not know how viable. Thus, at a minimum - from the initial JORC, which has lower grades (.11 average) and narrow veins, this resource is economically viable. Hence, the updated JORC with the West zone of higher grades and near surface open pit (despite higher oxides ore) will improve the financial viability of the Project. IMO.

Again, understand we have suffered paper or material loses but would like to redirect the emotion and frustration to better understand the strategy and resource/production of the Project. I have no doubt that once BB is given an opportunity to explain the SS, shareholder's uncertainty and concerns about the financials will be reduced. I have been accumulating at theses prices so somewhat contrarian, if the price continues to fall an opportunity to average down. Yes, understand the risks of this strategy but also the rewards of looking over the next few weeks. IMO

I wish everyone the best, hope we can redirect the threads to collectively understanding the strategy, resource and game plan for providing financials. This will be where the money is gained and lost. IMO

Take care

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.