CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

I'm not sensitive, just don't really think your argument stacks...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I'm not sensitive, just don't really think your argument stacks up.
    ASX Guidance Note 31, when discussing the ability to use inferred resources and and exploration targets in a production target IS very vague about the degree to which inferred resources and explorations targets can be determining factors in a project viability. A plain English reading suggests they need to be "the" sole factor that make a project viable before a company will be prohibited from reporting a PT using them. Whereas, in recent times, ASX has taken a more liberal view of inferred resources and explorations targets merely needing to form part of a broader set of determining factors, before they prevent a Company disclosing a PT using them.
    Couple this vagueness with the broad discretion ASX has to require companies to comply with the "spirit" of the Listing Rules, stick in a little bit of ASIC IS 214, and a Company is rather stuck when arguing with ASX.
    Anyone that has ever argued with the ASX knows there is very little meaningful recourse you can take if you disagree with their decision......it's like fighting with a Local Council employee. 
    I wish you a lot of luck @densamer and hope you make a bucket load of cash......I just think you are trying to read way too much into an email from an MD who is never going to open themselves up to the risk of disclosing price sensitive information, to a retail shareholder, using email.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.