CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Thanks Jukebox, but even if ramped up, it’s still a large amount...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Thanks Jukebox, but even if ramped up, it’s still a large amount of material that will be sold in the market over a period of time around the same time that we need prices high to be attractive for a sale.  If Co prices go up in the next few months I expect they will go down again when Katanga sales resume.  I don’t think ev sales will go up that much in just 12months to soak up all Co.   basically I am saying the Katanga issue is a 12 month issue with the timing for remedy not aligning well with our program.  Will our SP go up with a 20 or 30% increase in Co price by mid next year? Our updated SS financials will be out by then.  Then maybe.

i did expect some uplift in Co price with the Katanga issue announcement.  Others said it would put a floor under the Co price.  But so far it looks to me like it has dipped some more.  Maybe the demand versus supply balance is much longer term - 5 to 10 years away, maybe 20 years.  Either way CLA short to mid term SP outlook is concerning.  Is money parked here a good vestment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $126.9K 9.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1978686 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 185716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.