88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

I think 2P reserves can only be booked at hrz.. cos reserves...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I think 2P reserves can only be booked at hrz.. cos reserves need to be flowtested and shown to be effectively commercial.. 150mmbo is ok for franklin bluff area.. (re; pilot production multiwells at ice2 area, or maybe ice2 horizontal successful flowtest is enuff to get such a figure seeing it is 2P reserves and not 1P reserves)...

They wont be able to get that number net to 88e at winx.. not sure they even flowtesting that on success..

Likewise for 2C contingent resources.. 400mmbo.. easily done for hrz after a flowtest.. but will probably be accumulation of all 3 projects..
    Cos potential winx drill discovery with 3d will give some 2C contingent.. so will yukon 3d with historical drill discovery.. net to 88e of 400mmbo.. large number.. i reckon it covers all 3 projects.. possibly already they think they have it from yukon and hrz etc...

As for sp rises.. bugger it.. if it means dw gets 19.2mill shares after only like 6.3cent level or so.. at least we have a 3bagger from here.. so just trade accordingly )

Bare in mind.. yukon was stated as 120mmbo without modern day seismic Cascade lead just above it looks like it could be up to double the yukon 3d anomaly.. (only serious question is.. does the 120mmbo figure encompass the entire area or just the 'yukon' blob??)
    Either way.. looks like yukon 3d gonba give us some good stuff in late october or november or so..

Then the icewine conventional farmout..
    Based on presentation timeline.. i now expect full freecarry for 3d seismic (30mill??) and 2drills (36mill??) equating to about 65 to 60mill usd from farmin partner giving them 60% leaving 88e at 30% bex at 10% (roughly)...
    The latest figures were total 2.3bill oil across acreage... but there is more... currently no 3d on central area nor entire eastern where those rivers are flowing ) also the 2d and 2.5d prospects would increase with 3d.. (this is common)...

So before winx spud.. i wouldnt be surprised with very decent sp levels...
    On success of winx.. i woukd expect 12 to 15cent being hit at least on intraday high..

Each to their own.. on opinions etc.. just make sure you trade or invest accordingly.. )

Also...
    Looks like hrz ice2 horizontal is on for summer2019.. me thinks 100mill usd at 1000usd per acre is doable.. so maybe they give up 25 to 33% of hrz for that..
    Nevertheless.. i am confident that 88e (with or without bex) will be increasing icewine acreage for both conventional and unconventional in nxt sales (december??)... and then this extra acreage will ease those land dilutions when farmouts are signed, other than giving moooore oil ()

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $21.96K 8.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
273 374806090 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 619525200 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.