AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Great Bark Big Dog! Thanks. 1. The share price is crap. Can I...

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Great Bark Big Dog! Thanks.

1. The share price is crap.
    Can I control this ? No.
    Can you ? No
    Can Management? No. Management can influence sentiment through good results which over time will influence the SP.

2. Are the fundamentals improving each quarter? Yes especially since code red.

3. Who doesn’t think the next Quarterly will show more revenue than the last? For Adapt I am sure. I am hoping for Adapt sales between $2.8 and $3.5 million. In terms of total revenue it may be marginal depending on RAH orders.

4. Who thinks the share price is under/over valued. ? Undervalued. We are worth double our current share price right now and a lot more after another 12 months of sales. Removal of the fear of cap raising and surety of capital will re rate immediately.

5. Have you done your research and compared the key measures against the market and the sector. ? Yes, we are very cheap for our prospects and revenue.

6. What is the difference between your valuation and the share price now. ? 25 cents versus 50 to 60 cents on last FY earnings.

7. How many days until the next quarterly report. ? How long is a piece of string? I hope they are released on the 27th of Oct.

8. Do you expect the share price to go up or down. ? I hope up of course but Admedus has a habit of doing the opposite of what I hope.

9. Do you expect any good or bad announcements before the end of the year .? I expect some great news before the end of the year.

10. Finally, do you expect some earnings guidance from the upcoming AGM. ? I would like to think that we will get guidance for FY 18 at the AGM. If we do this will cause a rerate of the stock.

Exciting times ahead.

DYOR and Not advice.

(I have been wrong more than right so far but it's not even half time yet and most think the game is over.)
    Last edited by Eire2011: 19/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $294.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $92.29K 6.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.