AVR 4.44% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

Lol .... for a start respect given for your sentiment to past...

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Lol .... for a start respect given for your sentiment to past holders who have had to sell for whatever reasons and lost capital.

Been around a little while and not as 'green' as I was, just a wee bit more pragmatic, not sure if you think I will be selling in the next few months but unless a rocket gets the sp going will remain a holder.

Imagine if I was a non holder and still posted! I'd been hung and quartered .... lol

My job involves manual work so am looking for a 'short cut' to pay off the mortgage, that means I would like to see this company kick ass sooner than later and I will then sell. My funds are very limited so this makes it hard to accumulate further shares, thought about redrawing but decided against that, I have more than enough invested in stocks.

From having/held shares in Ahz, obj, far, ado etc I have found a 'gem' in the experience, .... sure ralom might be quite aware of what it is! From hindsight the wisdom of foresight is there for those willing to learn.

Despite being referred to 'as bitter and twisted' I can assure you I am not, I appreciate the content of most posters, nobody on ignore. From contrary views comes insight at times, whether appreciated or not is in the eyes of the reader.

Meanwhile let's just see what happens, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
-0.650(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.00 $14.40 $13.11 $401.7K 28.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2157 $13.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.