NDO 2.92% 88.0¢ nido education limited

A balanced view as usual 62 but where are we now? Phil has hit a...

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    A balanced view as usual 62 but where are we now? Phil has hit a brick wall now you have to admit.He nows it Talk of 1 x1 is just that.That's not going to happen any time soon. A sad attempt to frighten Viking into jumping on 54A. I have some friends with large holdings becoming even more frustrated with the lack of any action by Nido. The dump time for them is May. They feel if Phil hasn't secured a partner by then given the dril by Nov then it's not happening. I don't believe it will happen at all but will hold out for Galoc nth as I tihnk this is encouraging How long can they continue with the lines about partners waiting in the wings. It has started to look very silly long ago. 58 is dead as they come. I have to believe Phils talk of seeking out other opportunities is that he knows full well 63 and 58 won't be going ahead and he needs to look 2 to 3 years down the track there.
    So we await nothing more than rig mobilization for phase 2 and hopefully confirmation of a drill at G nth. Nothing happening here for at least 6mnths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.