SLX 8.49% $4.42 silex systems limited

AGM 2014 - recap, page-21

1. 4,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I dont for a second doubt that SLX SP COULD return to higher prices. The problem in which all our debate is focused on too may "IF" and not enough "has" for any serious investor to be heavily involved in SLX.

Major investors is what's need to bring the SP up and these guys will NOT buy SLX especially after the AGM we just had. You can buy now and stick it in your super fund which I what I did many years ago in 2003. The problem is that when you look at the returns from 2003 when I bought originally for my super what have I got today? Versus if I had stuck my cash a stupid investment like a high interest bank account!

The concern now after that AGM and I thank the guy who asked the question about SH returns on the sale of the other techs, boy what a smart question as it cut to the truth and had MG spinning. There doesn't seem to be good management in SLX and one that you can trust to ever commercially deliver long term, yes for science he's amazing but that's not going to cut it. That makes me extremely worried when they are talking to new investors\partners and making future business decisions, example why is there no penalty for GLE slowing phase three in the current agreement if phase II is working?

Again Im sorry but the truth about the way SLX has done business is clear as day and you cant walk away from the past. Coming out saying "we made mistakes and we are learning from them" is shocking, what major investor is going to accept that and invest in the business. Like I said SLX will continue to trade at near cash levels until true cashflow is no longer being talks about with the word "if". Gone are the pre GFC days when stocks flew to crazy prices based "if". As they cash burn the SP will lower, yes you may get a jump on deal with DOE but that will be short lived if the income dates to SLX are miles out and as MG said are still subject to U recovery.

Sorry guys not trying to offend anyone but you have to call a spade a spade. MG needs to take a back seat and a real CFO needs to come into the business, thus why I'm not impressed with these contractors. Why not tell us who they are and fill us with confidence they have the commercial experience to get the job done... damn I need to move on sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.