SLX 0.99% $5.12 silex systems limited

I really don't understand this discussion about a capital...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I really don't understand this discussion about a capital return. Surely everyone is aware that the timeline on these projects are not set in stone and they will be lengthy. The company is valued at about 30c above cash at the moment. What possible benefit could a capital distribution provide when it would simply lower the share price by that amount, and may impact us long term. If you were so concerned about a capital distribution why not sell your shares at 61c instead instead of receiving a distribution of say 20c and having shares worth 41c?

If of the novel technologies brings in significant returns then sure but at the moment it makes no sense.

it is interesting that people talk about MG not being good at business ... Yet he had the vision to massively capital raise at the highs so that we are sitting on a war chest at 61c and will have no issues running out of money before the technology is commercialized in 5-10 years. This is excellent business sense. People are blaming the guy for things out of his hands.

i am the iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.