SLX 8.49% $4.42 silex systems limited

AGM 2014 - recap, page-36

1. 2,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Iceman that depends on whether it was he who orchestrated the cap raising at that time.

The real genius in the mix is the guy who got the perpetual royalty over the line - I thought I read that it was Chris Wilks.

I wonder whether they have thought about getting someone from GLE over for a presentation. Though MG did say that GLE are playing it way down for whatever reason I can't recall.

One other thing that left an impression on me was the following and I'd be interested in other's thoughts on it.

MG was visibly frustrated that he isn't allowed to tell us more about the U process. He went so far as to say it could land him in prison if he said too much. This must be something he has to deal with in any communications and he went to some lengths to explain that he wished he could say more.

He then went on to say that this fact may be the reason why they play the same game with S and T. I have said repeatedly that the U is classified and they can't say but the others are NOT and we should be told more (aside from anything that may give competitors and advantage - though not sure what that would look like).

So from all of this I have to wonder what the hell Julie Ducie is doing. When employed she was the face of communication and marketing and shareholder relations (her bat is as straight as the rest of them). Now somehow she has managed the transition to CFO and CS. Go figure.

But with the repeated criticism they get on comms what the hell is she advising him. you'd get more from the CIA or KGB.

I see it as her role to make sure shareholders receive proper information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.