ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

AGM 2016, page-12

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    Hi bourbasted,

Yes, I plan to be there, and hope you and others can make it again this year.

I have been noting the concerns from many posters about the financing and share dealings. A number of carefully developed questions do need to be asked, and I think it would make sense to table these in advance, so that a comprehensive and accurate answer can be provided by the Board. The intent would not be to embarrass (although that result might occcur anyway), but to clarify, and to ensure that future financing arrangements are planned and executed far better.

We may have reached a point where a representative of "ordinary shareholders" is nominated and elected to the Board as a non-executive Director. Any such representative would be subject to the standard board constraints on trading in Anteo (and any related parties), as well as to the usual confidentiality strictures. In such a role, additional review and balance can be exercised. (There are a few posters I know whom I'd be happy to nominate.)

I am mindful that in every area of society, intrinsic to what makes us work as a society, is the desire to "get along with others". This is both a strength, and a weakness. It leads to effective cooperation, but also to "group think". In cases, it leads to gentle forms of collusion, an unspoken "if you don't raise any waves, then I won't either". Courage and integrity are forever required.

For quite some time, I have been communicating with several posters, whose identity remains confidential. Should any others wish to communicate with me, such communication will remain wholly confidential unless indicated otherwise, just as I would expect my replies to be treated. (Try my first name, followed by .kemmis on gmail.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $14.69K 692.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1113604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.