AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

AGM 2017

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    The next thing that we can expect is the Notice of the date for the AGM. This normally comes in around 1 week from now and you can expect the AGM to be the last week of May.

The January announcement nominated....
    "..the delivery of fully functional MEMS devices by May 31st, 2017", but it also noted
    "Audio Pixels and Tower personnel are making every effort to improve on the initial advised timelines..."

Interestingly enough though.....
    "Management's hands- on collaboration with Tower's management and process personnel presented
    the company with real time visibility and scrutiny over the fabrication process enabling delivery of​
    the half structures AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

If they have a history of delivering AHEAD OF SCHEDULE then is it possible that we will have a delivery in the next few weeks? Management will certainly want to have everything in place when they stand before the shareholders. I am going again and I assume RVR will, maybe Bob F will Tasman hop for a few days of excitement. I am expecting Vlad to be there voicing his opinions as is his right.

On a random note for the more technologically gifted than myself. Are we really looking at the cut and dried Binary situation that many have voiced. If we assume for a moment the worst case scenario and for some reason the technology doesn't work for Audio technology then is it likely that it can be a success in other spheres (as management have stated often) such as the Bar-Ilan trials for the visually impaired where they have been using our transducers (MEMS chips) in research for 6 months now. If this portion of the technology is proving useful in other industries then the worst case is not zero so we do not have a binary situation.

On the flip side (best case scenario) it works for audio and is in high demand by many other industries. We should know very soon now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.