TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

AGM 2018, page-126

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Well, kchil, you invited comment from a non-believer in the value of the Browns’ action so here’s mine. Firstly, I am not in the mining game so am not an expert in that area. My area of expertise is psychology and I have a handful of investments, including TNG.  I have held it for a long time as I firmly believe in its positive future.  I posted very early in the piece to try and gather some information as I was curious as to why there was so much negative sentiment.   Got jumped on like every other person on this thread who has tried to say anything constructive, positive, or not in line with the Browns’ position. I asked for info on the Browns’ credentials and got none.   My main reason for asking this was that they put forward the 249d asking for removal of a director but offering no alternative.  So I figure there must be some sort of plan or agenda.  Apparently not, according to them, although I do note a few posters have suggested Paul Brown as Chairman.  Again, I would have to ask what qualifies him to sit at the head of the table on a project like this.

I’ve read the accusations, innuendo, guessing games, name calling, personal put downs, threats, etc, and watched the posse and lynching mob gather.  As I said, I’m a psychologist so found this all very curious and, if it wasn’t so destructive, very interesting. I am asking myself why a group of people so invested in a high share price would spend so much effort talking down the very project they claim to believe in and then expect the share price to rise.

From a business perspective, the project is at a stage where the big international players are involved and supportive and, from my business experience, I know that doesn’t happen unless they have respect and trust in the people they have been dealing with – in this case, the TNG BOD.  So, just at this crucial stage, some shareholders believe the solution to hurrying things along is to tip over the apple cart and start afresh with new players and negotiators who have had nothing to do with the buildup and careful preparation of a very complex project. Call me crazy, but that doesn’t make sense.  What has happened here is that people have come to believe the simplistic BS that has been proposed, i.e. dump the Chairman, threaten the remainder of the Board and all will be hunky dory. Belief is a powerful force and, when it is misguided and misinformed, it is destructive and, IMHO, that is what is happening here.   Thus, my vote for the company, not against it. Thank you for inviting my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $38.33K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1875 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 92444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.