TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Thursday marks a critical date in TNG’s history, with the AGM...

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3107
    Thursday marks a critical date in TNG’s history, with the AGM looming.

A friend of mine works as a very highly paid Consultant to the mining industry in Australia, and advised that in almost every instance in a troubled organisation, there are structural issues on the Board, and a lot of dead wood and freeloaders, suffocating the progress of said companies. Wrong appointments being made thwart the expedient advancements of projects, regardless of their potential.

I’ve felt for quite some time that has been the case with TNG, and I’m glad the Browns threw their weight behind the movement for change and increased accountability.

Fingers crossed for the right decision being made on Thursday. Let’s hope that blocking vote isn’t enough to keep RT in a job, otherwise I really am fearful for our future with seemingly poor decision making lifestyle Directors coasting on shareholders money. If he had any dignity, he’d have stepped down already. Clearly his decision making is being made on a self interest level, and not for the good of the company and it’s shareholders in mind.

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $21.85K 474.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1206445 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 111753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.