PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

AGM 2020 - Proposed questions - VOTE here

1. 4,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6652
    A good evening to you Paradigmers,

Rightio, here is the list of questions. Some great questions, thanks to all that submitted them. I have tried not to paraphrase too much and have gone with the spirit/light of each question as originally asked, as much as possible. I have structured these in the date order they were written.

INSTRUCTIONS

Each of you (that want to vote) simple take the best three questions in your view and rank them by casting 3 votes to your best question, 2 for the next and finally 1 for the third best question you would like to ask.

For example (and this is an example only, I will actually be refraining from voting to ensure full impartiality)...please post your votes in this sort of format so it is clear which question you want to vote for in order of your preference:

Q8. 3 votes
    Q1. 2 votes
    Q4. 1 vote

If anyone votes twice I will simply take the last of their 'ballots'. Only three such votes allowed per poster, though it's up to you if you only want to vote for one or two questions. You have until 8pm (AEST) Tuesday 17th November to vote.

I will then compile the votes and publish our three official questions in rank order and will forward to PAR.

May the best question(s) win!

PS: Reminder: Don't forget you are of course free to submit your own actual questions at the AGM completely independently of this exercise.

QUESTIONS:

Q1. [Jaki] Is PAR talking to anyone about distribution right now? If not when do you think discussions could start?

Q2. [Axelrod/Easysell] Please explain the rational and is the company still fully funded for an expanded P3 trial or will more funds be required towards the end? If so how will that money be raised eg part of a distribution deal, SPP etc?

Q3. [PZ99/TheWhale1] Is management confident that e.g the Australian PBS, UK National Health Service, or US private insurers will underwrite this sort of pricing ($2k - $3k per treatment course), and if so, what is the basis for their confidence. Would this be different from region to region?

Q4. [Hrdwk] Are there any concerns on scalability of supply from Bene? And what risk mitigation is PAR and or Bene putting in place to ensure that there will be adequate supply if there is a rapid adoption upon approval?

Q5. [Robbie1] What has the interest been in regards to a buyout and if there has been interest, what was the range that was discussed? If the answer is that there has been no interest, then what are the reasons why PAR has not already been approached for a deal?

Q6. [Ungung] Would retail investors be involved in the next cap raise. Thoughts on a US listing?

Q7. [Ceviche] Is there a “Plan B” if Phase 3 is stretched out? What can be done to get early revenue?

Q8. [GCMG] Are there any plans for entering the Japanese market – and if so, what is the high-level time frame for regulatory approval/entry. How does the supply agreement compare to the agreement recently reached for the rest of the world ie is it exclusive, what time frame does it cover?

Q9. [Denial] Will the biomarkers (ADAMTS-5, COMP) be additional secondary endpoints in the Phase 3 clinical trial in order to facilitate reimbursement with health insurers based on disease modification? If not, why not?

Q10. [AxleRod] What does Paradigm believe are the major risks to the company becoming a successful and profitable bio pharmaceutical business?

Last edited by Mozzarc: 15/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.