ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

AGM 2021 - Chatter Thread, page-103

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    At least it cleared a lot up. The TGA/Iso questions were still a bit evasive. Derek made it very clear we couldn't apply for TGA until we had the upgraded ISO certificate but it still doesn't answer why we didn't realise we needed an upgraded ISO certificate prior to it becoming the "critical path" on the approval process.

It is also clear that all those posters saying TGA will open up a bunch of doors are full of it despite being so certain. It seems like all countries have their own individual and strict testing requirements. (South East) Asia seems to be pretty much out the window. Europe seems a lot more promising although some countries look more difficult than others. Italy is great news. Sounds like we are putting a fair bit of effort into US and UK which is great too. Hopefully UK wisen up and relax some of their requirements given the COVID rates and "winter is coming" but as long as everyone is playing to the same rules it shouldn't matter too much for the patient (shareholder - I guess it could matter for the medical patient).

Energy collaboration seems positive although I can't even speculate who the customer of Collaborator 8 would/could be.

Some of my excitement has been refreshed but it would be so much better if we didn't have to wait until Q & A sessions with the CEO to get these updates. I really don't understand how they can announce something like COVID/Flu trial aiming to start in September and then not provide an update when it doesn't. It's not price sensitive information but why does it have to wait until they are asked.
    Last edited by timferris: 11/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.