TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

I've voted, and also got some therapeutic relief by sending my...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I've voted, and also got some therapeutic relief smile.png by sending my confirmation emails, along with a little commentary, to [email protected].

I know they won't reply, but it felt good so I recommend anyone voting does the same - if they don't already know, let's drill this thing home as hard and as fast as we can.

As for the AGM resolutions, using Propunter's recent excellent post re historical AGM Resolutions (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/64338003/single), this is the first time since 2010 (that's right, in over a decade) that the AGM doesn't contain a resolution to "Approve 10% Placement Facility".

PB is an absolutely pig, and with each subsequent action I can't express my disbelief at what length he will go to in an endeavour to hinder those that want to see this company thrive. For over a decade, every AGM has requested this resolution, now he won't be around, the company doesn't need it, really? How he can not put this resolution forward, knowing that he won't be around to take advantage of using the extra funds to keep his over paid salary in tact while kicking the can down the road for another year or two is just another appalling example of his own self interest!!

Anyway, I do feel better for having sent the email and feedback to corporate biggrin.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.