AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Excellent. Thank you @caredes for recording. Your effort is much...

1. 2,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    Excellent. Thank you @caredes for recording. Your effort is much appreciated! Hopefully several people will do the same to ensure no bits are missed because of their being inaudible. Last year somebody also turned the recording into a transcript that was very useful. I have asked in the past if the company would video webcast the AGM and presentation, like many other companies are now doing, but those requests were declined. I will not be flying over from NZ for the AGM if there is to be no demo, which I do not believe there will be. Without a demo to hear firsthand it's too expensive to hear info that will be released subsequently. In previous meetings it has been great to be able to talk with the execs face to face. However I would very much have liked to meet up with a number of fellow posters and SH! Next time.

Like @@qeegbill and @RVR I would also like to hear a few questions raised and answered. Here are a few for now:
    • EM seem to have played a vital part in getting AP to this point. While this is obviously beneficial, to what extent do the patents from EM represent vital 'trade secrets' without which AP will not be able to transfer to other FABs without EM's approval?
    • How secure is AP's grip on all the essential IP that could be lost to EM in the case of any disputes? How expensive to litigate to protect those rights?
    • The Chinese government has already been slow to permit EM to invest into AKP. Is this normal, or are they dragging the chain to signal reticence or uncooperativeness? On a geopolitical front, what protective steps are envisaged to ensure that any worsening of relationships between western nations (Australia in particular) and China do not negatively impact AP's future business. It would seem prudent for AP to rapidly obtain additional manufacturing facilities outside China that would not be adversely affected by such developments. Are any plans currently on the company's agenda, and if not, why not?
    • What is a realistic estimate of timings between first sale agreement to an initial customer, first product delivery, and first release of a successful consumer product, and when will these timings deliver significant revenue to the company? Revenues have obvious impact on the need for future credit raisings.
    • Will the currently announced schedules of production permit publicly visible consumer products to reach the market quickly or is all initial chip production likely to go to larger mfrs for major products to be released in future years? i.e. where is the most customer interest coming from? I assume there will be feedback loops between successful consumer product releases and FAB's interested and available to scale up chip production. If it is done right, ramping up can be done without major dilution of shares outstanding.
    • What plans exist to list AKP on other exchanges such as NASDAQ?
    • At what point and on what basis does the company intend to begin issuing dividends? (This matters to older shareholders like myself! I bought the majority of my shares between 2012 - 2016 to fund my retirement. I'm 70 now and still waiting, so I don't want to have to live off selling shares that are increasing in value every year! I'm sure there are plenty of others in that same boat.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.