AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain's involvement with Audio Pixels has intrigued me...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Earth Mountain's involvement with Audio Pixels has intrigued me since the beginning.
    I believe a primary reason for the partnership is that the Chinese market is sorely in need of a solution for poor quality sound from mobile phones. My reasoning is based on the way Chinese words are formed where a slight intonation/accent changes the meaning, this modulation up or down has in my opinion created problems for productive communications.
    Taking just the above into consideration if I had to select the best market for the cheaper half-structure mobile phone speaker it would in the end come down to the huge Chinese market. Every economy needs productive communications none more so than China. We have a half-structure we're not sure what to do with, China has a problem with mobile comms, EM enters the picture apparently from nowhere. I would like get more information on the AP partnership with EM, in any event we should get more background on the deal with EM next week, and also why their investment in AP is still outstanding.
    The above is pure conjecture on my part, we'll have to wait for the AGM to get either more information or answers to these questions.

Not advise - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.