AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

AGM 2023, page-57

1. 2,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2659
    In an earlier post I posed a few outline queries that I had hoped would be addressed by management at AGM. https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/67858237/single

I have just summarised them and sent them with a few more to Ian Dennis.

For all of you who are going to the AGM, please ask lots of questions. Including searching questions. Those of us who are not able to attend would very much appreciate seeing all that pooled info posted on here later, including any notes of any discussions or commentary that is in addition to or incidental to the addresses. That would of course include any audio and/or video recordings of the meeting. I have again asked for there to be live or even delayed video coverage but I doubt if this will happen officially. I would encourage others to ask for that to be made more use of in future meetings.

This is not intended to be a negative rant. I have a lot of skin in this particular stock. I see lots of things going on and most of them look extremely good. But there are just a few that give me the niggles, most of which those relate to the sparseness of the briefings that have come out from the company to explain its slow progress over these years, not all of which can be blamed solely on COVID. Such minimal information leaves too much room not only for uncertainty and lack of confidence in the stocks future but also for too much plausible deniability when the story evolves in unsignaled directions. EM's sudden appearance being a case in point. Excessive secretiveness can only too easily lead to suspicions as to whether any other things are being withheld. This thread has had no shortage of conspiracy thinkers!

So these are just a bunch of questions that occur to me the day before the AGM. I would love for anybody who is there to ask for even a few aspects of these questions to be raised and answers sought and posted back here for future discussion.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.