EMV 0.50% $2.02 emvision medical devices ltd

Hello everyone.Yes I was at the AGM again this year and can...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hello everyone.
    Yes I was at the AGM again this year and can recommend that it is an event which enables a greater understanding of what we are trying to achieve.
    Definitely world-leading-edge. I also had my questions and remember some Q & A that might have been missed thus far.
    Early in the Q & A sessions after the formal business of the meeting the subject of cyber security was raised by someone (not me) and Ron Weinberger and Scott Kirkland both gave assurances that this aspect was taken very seriously.
    Forough Khandan our Chief Technology Officer, is apparently in Europe attending a conference and will meet up with Scott and Robert Tiller at the upcoming conference in America.
    As a general topic I raised the example of Cyclopharm in Sydney having only a few weeks ago received approval for their nuclear medicine device which produces gas which then gives 3D images of patients’ lungs. They had a list of pre-approval sales totalling 200 units for USA which allowed them to purchase components and move quickly to assemble and despatch after approval received, which was indeed in progress. Scott was aware of the value that pre-approval sales might bring, so it might happen!
    I asked why our Gen 1 (14 aerial) unit could not be modified to use the 28-aerial system developed for Gen 2, and the answer is that it might actually happen at some time in the future. The main advantage would be that the 28 system takes the whole brain image from a single setup, whereas at present the Gen 1 image is built from 2 setups.
    As a passing comment during discussions Scott mentioned that we now have 32 employees.
    I also asked how much the FDA approval was likely to cost. Ron and Scott combined to answer that this pathway is not particularly expensive …. Perhaps $100k or thereabouts.
    On the matter of possible future capital raising raised as a question by others, I confirm the earlier reported comments by Scott about how he is delaying as long as possible and it might not be necessary at all, with the addition that I made a comment about how retail shareholders prefer that a Share Purchase Plan (SPP) be a part of any capital raise equation. Scott confirmed that he remembered that I said the same thing last year.
    There were several occasions during the discussions prior to and after the meeting when I was struck by how exceptionally good Scott’s memory for details raised in prior discussions is. I wish my memory was as good as his.
    Separate issue:- Extract from the Chairman’s address to the AGM:--This evidence building and awareness generating effort ties in nicely with our upcoming showcase, with our partner Keysight Technologies, at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) meeting later this month. For many of the internationalmedical imaging community, RSNA will represent the first time they will be exposed to EMVision and ourdevices. It provides us with a unique opportunity to engage with the international clinical community, futureprospective customers, and continue discussions with potential go-to-market partners. Scott explained during discussions with me that this upcoming conference would be very important in terms of creating awareness of EMVision’s presence on the world stage. I am thinking that perhaps this upcoming meeting might trigger a rise in our share price ..... fingers crossed.
    I had questions relating to what seemed like a large number of other possible competitors appearing in our space trying to develop their own but different solutions to the same fundamental problem as us. Scott went through the list with me and I can say that I feel reassured that we are leading the pack with a better solution.
    Cheers ... KB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $172.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.02 $2.00 $28.54K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 13617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.