PAR 6.98% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

AGM 2024 - QUESTIONS, page-104

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    I was only able to listen online as i'm travelling but that Meeting has left me feeling much the same as I have since the CR was announced. There was very little in regards to capital management and funding certainty going forward - which is pretty much what any of us would like some clarity or reassurance on when it comes to investing more (even at these historically low prices). In my opinion the official line that we are funded to mid-2025 is simply false. By my own rough calculations, that timeframe is implausible. So, we're all left to figure out for ourselves if more price weakness is likely and where support truly lies for the SP of this stock.

Having said that, it's clear that the train is still on the tracks and I could get punished for getting too emotional about recent events and managements dubious communications, if I took my eye off the size of the prize.

Again, it's absolutely infuriating to see shareholders questions go unanswered (i'm thinking more about the ones which were showing up in the webinar question box, as i'm pretty sure Mozz will corner directors with his Qs and go out of his way once again to write a full brief of the meeting at some point) while friends of directors devour shareholder question time with public backslapping and blowing kisses from the gallery. That rubbish should be banned. Such performative bullsh*t is absolutely unwelcome, and a grand waste of everyone's time. It's especially infuriating when holders are hurting and have plenty of pertinent questions that require informative answers in limited time. Little rant over, but that seems to happen time and again at PAR AGMs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $70.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $201.6K 994.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 429247 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 13806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.