PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

AGM 2024 - QUESTIONS, page-26

1. 4,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6783
    Though it may sometimes appear Im a bastion of all things patient...this isnt always true.

Years ago I was frustrated that no Global deal is forthcoming.

Why aren't we getting a deal yet? I was a bit worried, what are OTHERS seeing that I cannot?

Now I am very glad (In hindsight) we didn't strike a global dela back then...but I have also learnt...a LOT! Not just about our drug (I have so much more to learn - don't be fooled!) but also about the commercial side and what happens behind the scenes.

Indeed one possible strategy is that we certainly don't entertain an OA Global deal just yet.

HUH?

Why Not!?

Because you just imagine a BP approaches us now...the first question they would ask is:

Err...PAR? What did the FDA/EMA say about continuing the P3...what do they want, what do they need, what do you need to show?
    Have the numbers (Patient numbers).gone up, down or sideways? ..what are the endpoints for a DMOAD...what is required for the DMOAD?
    Is it onerous? Is it separate? Can a 003 be merely flipped?

Then they will look at our Market Cap in $USD, laugh a bit....ok a lot...and then they will say so you are asking for what? We can give you maybe 3X milestoned...but mate, c'mon seriously...

So what I'm saying to you is that we may need to get some ducks lined up in the right order, FIRST.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5743/5743851-2d8b592dbe7169375eb31a0f516f35fa.jpg

Small deal first...regional deal....get some layering happening...look at filling some of the gaps corporately....strengthen ...tighten....throw on our flashy suit jackets....get the ship cleaned...and ready to roll..

Tick some more milestones, layer and pack it with other ancillary data...bolster our MPS program... have the FDA discussions for certainty and clarity...

Don't be frustrated, I don't think all of the above is measured in YEARS...I think its measured in months....

Do that and the net result will be an increased market cap....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5744/5744231-5558e181889f289acb1a4779b412b351.jpg

Increase our market cap.... and then we chat....then we potentially obtain a GLOBAL OA DEAL THAT'S ACTUALLY COMMENSURATE of our Market Cap....of our potential...of what the data is saying...

Completely my views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.