PAR 2.04% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I think it has dawned on the PAR Board that they have not laid a...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    I think it has dawned on the PAR Board that they have not laid a solid basis FOR any particular dosage level.
    They have SOME basis for 2 gm by 2 times a week.
    They have SOME basis for 1.5gm being NOT AS EFFECTIVE.
    They have some basis for a DMOAD label
    Statistics rarely leads one to UNEQUIVOCAL conclusions.

So my questions would be
    have you determined
    1. What level of evidence do you still need for FDA to accept 2gm x2 times a week is the BEST dosage level?*
    2. What level of evidence do you still need for FDA to accept DMOAD labelling?
    3. Have you confirmed these with FDA, if not what are you doing to reach closure?

*I have been told that this will be determined by another body (i forget the acronym). I am unconvinced since DMOAD is yet to be established. All that might be established is the "best" level for continuing trials with or without DMOAD, but not two streams. Think about that in terms of the upcoming trials, and being tied into a DMOAD objective or not. It is clear to me that DMOAD is the only course for which the remaining trials are targeted, so you might think it is a done deal. We need to know.

On the subject of the new proposals for management and Directors rewards. NO thanks, you have been over-rewarded for fumbling along, now you want to be rewarded for catching up. Two Directors have walked, presumably because it has dawned on them that they have been kept in the dark about the ineffectiveness of the statistics lining up with the key factors, DMOAD and effectiveness (at dosage), AND they don't want to have a strike against them recorded on their CV.

On the subject of options, the theory will tell you that because of volatility the option price might be above zero on day 1, but given that the SP has been persistently below 43c since the CR there seems to be a gap in the implicit price the market is prepared to pay for the options right now.

What the new remuneration package is saying is, excuse us for crunching the SP, but reward us for the SP rebounding without doing anything more than hanging around for interest rates to fall back. Gobsmacking greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $44.50K 173.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 116404 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3504 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ 186956
Last updated 12.53pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.