PAR 0.00% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I take your point we ought to be able to generate interest from...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    I take your point we ought to be able to generate interest from someone in BP. In essence, BP has to believe that a deal will be struck with someone for something on some reasonable basis.
    However IMO, they have a read on PR as someone who will go the distance on a price that isn't even close to their ballpark. IE they don't think he is going to do a deal with anyone anytime.

Some years back i opined that the DCF for BP was something like 70% per annum for a prospect with the outlook then for PAR at its stage in trials.
    So what BP would be asking themselves is what will give us that kind of return by when?
    Suppose they think we want 2 years in the market and profit rolling in.
    Suppose they think they can make $1B in earnings in 2027. At a PE of 30, and at 70% pa on outlay they could, IMO and DYOR, justify $6.75 per share now. So, $6 should be easy. As i said back then, i would take it. I would now too.
    (It is the rate of return at 70% pa for that kind of outlay and end price-earnings). DYOR.

What i think we need to know is what do BP think PAR is worth. It is my guess if someone went public, then others would follow. However there appears to be a "Keep off the grass" protocol to not cause public auctions.
    So we need a data room for some kind of bid.
    We also need to structure the terms to suit us (since PR ...(insert your own view)confused.png)
    A question for the AGM
    Will you open the data room with BP to bid for a significant share of PAR ?
    For example -- to be determined by end 1Q 2024, where the bid requires a payment to shareholders now and on 1/1/2026 of $3 per share and $3 to PAR, and an amount payable now to PAR out of of which 40c will be for 1 share.
    Yeah no one on this Board will do that, but it would be a challenge for new Board prospects to face when talking to PR about joining.

Sadly, i think we are stuck with PR controlling who gets to do what with his "Precious".

Unless he can be rolled as Chairman.....
    Maybe a band of PARates could call on CSL Board for a rescue mission in the form of Board appointees following the acquisition of a 5% holding?
    Aargh. I have had enough of this Board and its PARennial PARveyor. of things PARtaken unPARfressionally
    Time to take time off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 17716 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ 8439
Last updated 10.10am 06/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.