BRN 0.00% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Fellow investors.The AGM is close and we all know that the...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Fellow investors.
    The AGM is close and we all know that the performance of this company is not what anyone of us expected. Yes, the company had to adapt and the Akida 1000 wasn't suitable for the mass markets but that is no excuse for what has been going on for the past 2-3 years.

The technology might be good enough and universities hobbyists and scientists approve. However, we're not a university or publicly funded NGO that doesn't have to attract the broader market. We're publicly listed. We have to earn money by selling real-world products. so far we're not doing that even though we were told:

-that there will be lots of ip licensing going forward (08.2021)
    - that we should judge Sean Hehir for his performance instead of words or efforts (AGM 2022)
    - revenue growth would outgrow expenses (Sometime back in 2021 or 2022)

There are probably countless more examples that I'm even not aware of but the ones that I listed get to the point too.

Please consider how you'll vote on the AGM. We've been underperforming for three years in a row with no sign for change. The AI sector is booming and we can be certain by now that the Samsung neuromorphic technology is not ours even though they're producing exactly what we've meant to support. We have the biggest competitor by now that we could have possibly asked for, producing smart home appliances for every purpose imaginable.

Please raise concerns about the excessive pay of our CEO and make your voice count. If there's a second strike so be it. Don't let you guys be tricked into believing something told by uprampers. Don't decide by what I'm writing. But please check the facts and compare them to what some forum legends and management are telling. Be aware of the situation and outlook in the future that we're in. Make your vote count.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $939.4K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 201415 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 667700 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 2673397
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.