BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AGM 2024, page-121

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Technology companies are valued on various metrics. That said revenue is a most and need to start showing up. I The AGM will be as always people will be mad and many change of words but in the end its about the progress made.

I do believe one of the big mistakes is the MB pump up not by management but whoever this may have been had revenue expectations way ahead of what was realistic for a start up. I'm sure at that point in time it was not clear that as Sean stated how ever he did that Akida 1000 was too narrow focused what ever his wording was. Is that really his fault coming in to a company with such a product?

What happened they designed Akida 2.0 that has pretty good performance and Tenns which is highly applicable the LLM. This opened up the Gartner circle to more applications for Akida.

It has been clearly stated by Sean now if he is lying or thruthful is for us to decied. That the current engagements are different then the past these are client customers with timelines to deliver a working product to their customer. Where that customer will pick which priduxt they use or have decieded to adapt it. The reality is that this is a fact I dont need to list the number of Multi billion dollar companies that publicly stated they are working with akida we all know. So the timeline is not up to BRN they provided the technology to a company that is developing a product. The last year has had alot of success on the commercial prospect side. Lets be honest this was not done earlier by the previous groups. They had signed a few customers yes that was the initial hype to be fisrt Renesas and Megachips but Megachips has forged on to what they do with the IP is beyond BRN. And companies do not provided rnd updates its confidential its a competitive market.

If anything I would say Mangement was guilty of is giving clear gudience and value added support to what has been accomplished they were not in making money position yet but that was not disclosed hence know we are back to the pre Mercedes hype due to many factors but it's clear that the technology is successful technically we are seeing these examples I space and many other comments by Tata Onsemi Microchip and more.

It does such the delays but the progress path is on paper alot more clearer.

I may ask those old longterm holders 10 years when promises were laid Cisco or the pre 2020 what media was provided by those involved with the partnering organisation did they publicly show a presentation report project that was done with akida or simulation. I will say likely no they was alot of pumping I agree in the day. And i think on the MB tweet that was highlight by those long term adding over speculating trades and pumper running it hard. So yeah we over shot as we have likely undershot what is fair value the market determines.

The current issues seen in the last few years were a result of past performance and guidance which the current team deals with. So I don't think that the current mangement team was fully to blame there is components that have not been done well but in the end I well see success. 2024 is what I think mid 22 and early 23 should have been. We have products and awareness is build. Universities have programs specific to BRN that's really impressive. Does Grai or the smaller start ups have university programs ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.