BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I doubt that there would be more then 500 holders max as when...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    I doubt that there would be more then 500 holders max as when you look at the top 50 they would be the ones that make it as they are more heavily invested.

I really do not know what will be said to instil confidence to many but a new approach is needed.

There will likely be many with some hard questions but i feel they will be deflected toward well there is a NDA.

One thing would be helpful is if they had better timelines to revenue and development i mean we do have lots happening but really how we plan to generate revenue ? What percentage of your projected revenue is from edge box sales or lets get to how many units you hope to sell lets keep it simple.

I'm really do not know what to expect and how people will react. I do not see a great day ahead tomorrow as I'm sure some are upset but I hope those that are vent their issues and have it. Addressed also hope the strike and spill stuff can be put to rest. I dont know the out come but i do think more are dissapointed then wiling to see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.