BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have answered your simple question many times but you are too...

1. 1,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    I have answered your simple question many times but you are too simple to understand the answer.
    I cannot help that your goal here is to attempt to snip individual words of holders to suit your agenda and then post it repeatedly in further attempt to show other readers that holders aren't legitimate entities. FAIL.
    If you dont understand after your 4 years here, then I'm afraid you never will.
    Renember you challenged me to post my first buy date claiming I wasn't a holder in 2020 and I did but then you refused to do the same and still cannot confirm by evidence that you hold a single share meaning no vote rights yet you are the noisy one here claiming to lead the exit of the BOD.
    You dont even get a say, lol. The only thing you get to do is comment in a forum. More lols.
    Every reader knows your sentiment should state SELL. You hide behind NONE believing you can go on conducting your business of downramping HERE untouched.
    Note: you changed your username at end of May 2023, can we expect to see a new character pop up soon based on history?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $2.364M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 900437 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 572060 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.