BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Remember last time you claimed to come up with some facts, with...

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Remember last time you claimed to come up with some facts, with your ''only'' and ''mainly'' embarrassment?

This has some dejavu written all over for the same.

Now, you mob agree and shout everyday that shorters do not have voting rights.

I read it from the likes of you and jbuffoon on a daily basis.

But since yesterday you are on forum proclaiming that shorters do have access to shareholders' personal information.

Do yourself a favour and keep quiet for a couple of days, just like you did last week when things got cringe for you.

Also, is that agreeing that company (BRN) or Boardroom gave out shareholders personal information to shorters?
    If that is your claim I am afraid there is worse issues than revenue for Brainchip luring in the background.
    Be careful what you are accusing BRN and Boardroom of.
    Every company will have a privacy policy and I hope BRN and Boardroom respect that and do not give shareholders' personal information to shorters, that would be against ANY company's privacy policy.
    And stop pretending being a legal figure here, there is already one with his patronising behaviour being all legal maestro, we don't need another thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.