TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

AGM 28Nov - Feedback, page-12

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Jvest thank you for your careful preparation, attendance and reporting on the agm. You didn't have to do that but you've brought untold value to this forum as always.

When you say 'expenditure & potential revenue for Tivan' are you talking about processing Mt Peake ore in the TIVAN refinery or licensing the IP to other processors?
    I would have thought capex and revenue for the Darwin refinery would be captured in the DFS, and future royalties from marketing the ip would not as they are a revenue stream separate from the Mt Peake project.

Thanks again.

Does anyone find it interesting that the board withdrew the 10% additional placement? They make that resolution every year. I can only think of 2 reasons to pull it. A major (#1) holder doesn't want to see more cap raises and called for it to be removed. Or the board want to send a message to shareholders that there won't be much capital raised this year.
    If it's the former, maybe the major holder doesn't want Stuart there as capital raisings are his thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.