TVN 6.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

AGM 28Nov - Feedback, page-25

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Great work Jvest. Thanks to you and all who pressed the questions on our behalf.
    PB sounded very flat on most recent BRR. At the time I was very disappointed as I have continued to buy into the vision of this company over the last 5 years. So much so that it now represents the majority of my invested funds.

After reading through your detailed summary I can understand why PB sounded worn out. Sounds like he's herding cats at the moment and slightly disappointed things have either stretched out longer than intended or are being held back by red tape. Not to mention Zhong effectively capping the share price for the last 2 years.

Hopefully EIS goes through before Christmas and other key ducks drop into line in the first quarter.
    Tivan is still the kicker for me. I think they are being cagey about its valuation as they really don't know quite how to accurately value a disruptive technology that is probably still as relatively unknown on the market as the coy is itself.

Here's to a big 2018 where we can toast some big results and maybe even thank Zhong for letting us fill up at significant discount to true market price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $16.29K 325.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28021 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 93794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.