TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Hi Kiwi I was in attendance at AGM from my take is that they are...

1. box
    159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Kiwi

I was in attendance at AGM from my take is that they are awaiting further offer from another large Global user to enable a competitive offer that would be considered a more favorable outcome for TNG shareholders, also after meeting I expressed concern of CLC consultation with Eddie Fry which to say the least brought him out on the front foot, he believed that because TNG had already done preliminary site clearance at mine site, that mining permit and license would be granted by or during March 18, if any issues existed in granting mining license or permits, they CLC would never allow clearing of site to occur prior, thus April was given as a little flexibility to ensure timeline kept.

I came away feeling that this project will happen, however a management team need to assembled that can commit to focus on only one project being Mt Peake with a serious commitment to being thorough, transparent and ability to hit milestone on time, every time. The one man band approach will take longer to succeed and I feel its not acceptable as generally they are not held accountable being others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.