1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

AGM - 3 Directors Voting, page-72

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    @Liberty

Diamond and Lees spent $1000's and $1000's of shareholders money to fly to San Fran within a fortnight out of the AGM for what was effectively one relatively short meeting. Tell me that is best use of shareholder funds??? What about a Skype meeting considering costs are a focus? Especially with Lees being an interim board position which is widely accepted to keep it ticking so i don't know what your agenda is..

I can't speak for others but personally as a 6M+ holder my agenda is simple;
    1. I have a vested interest in my own personal investment to make it work and want to vote for who I feel will be able to deliver best results - For me at this stage Diamond / Lees are not the right people and only now when threatened are starting to promote...

2. I am genuinely investing my time for the shareholders who want to have a voice as collectively we want to see positive change (as a shareholder). I am sick of these sort of stocks bleeding SH funds for lifestyle (See the recent San Fran trip you mentioned) when there is so much opportunity and growth in APAC.

Pretty simple really...
    Last edited by ryobal: 13/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.22K 1.110M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 34801347 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17483394 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.