IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

Thanks W27. I too felt that there was a lack of communication...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks W27. I too felt that there was a lack of communication but after a discussion with Greg last week, I tend to think that's a bit harsh. Here's a few things I took away from this conversation. My interpretation of Greg's comments around the recruitment issue is that the first cohorts in the CPN10 trial were difficult to recruit because the patients were, for the most part, healthy. How do you find a healthy Lupus patient ? Now that they've been given the green light to look into patients with more severe disease states, they are easier to find because these people visit hospitals, doctors and seek treatment. One other topic I felt was important is that the company was not aware in the first set of CPN10 trial cohorts on the levels of markers such as IL6 until the interim data was made available. ie: the recruitment process didn't allow the investigators to test for these markers or at least make this starting data available to the company. As a result, the first time the company knew that the biomarkers were fairly normal was when we, the investors, also found out. I think there was a feeling amongst the investors, me included, that this info would have been nice to know at the beginning of the year. As it turns out, it wasn't available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.78K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12797949 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7472779 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.